And so Kai spoke to Nicki on the phone and said: 'I don't know what to draw you for your birthday, asides dirty stuff.' And Nicki laughed and said it was fine. Then they talked about their (30 chapter long!) Jak 3 RPG and how it would be fun to finish it and move onto a Jak X one. To which Nicki sighed because, while Kai had a new Jak X look...Nicki did not. And it was sad...so very sad.
Anyhow, Since Nicki was talking about how she didn't have a design for Jak X yet, I figured it would be a fun idea to do it for her. I love designing stuff, and I've been clueless about what to do for her for her birthday (many people don't know it, but I was the one who designed Nicki's ottsel form too...both the very animal style and also the NDI semi anthromorphic one too). And also- Nicki's got a base to work with here, should there be stuff she wants to change
SO - few major things to add about this.
1) This is the FIRST time I've ever lengthened her hair. The thing is, Kai has lots of long, thin braids and I started to think...it'd be CUTE if Nicki had 'em too...just fewer, much thicker, and stumpier. I'm really darn happy with the look here, though I'm interested in what Nicki's gonna think of the final result.
2) She HAS matured some since her older RP form...I still think she's gonna be the sweet, giggly, innocent thing she was in the original...just older looking, really. X3
3) Nicki likes Corset designs...so I had to give her one.
4) To prevent the same annoying question of 'uh...what does the precursor say?' her right sleeve says 'Nicki' and the left says 'ottsel'.
OMG! To my Nicki
- THAT is my fave of all the papers you sent me! I've been saving it for ages for a good picture that would work with it and...I think the result was perfect! I also want to wish you an UBER happy early birthday! This is simply going up early so that I can post it off to you along with chocolate and that pic of yours I coloured a while back (Urg! I KNOW I've still yet to finish Daxxie-air-guitar!). I love you sooooo uberly much!
You're precious and...you just KNOW that Damas would flip if he saw Nicki in this! XD
Um...no crits, please. This is a gift, not an 'OMG! HELP!PLZ' piece.
Meida: Mitsubishi Uni Pin inks #0.3, Tria Markers, Pro Markers, Copic (Comic) Markers, PrismaColor pencils, Hybrid Gel Pen, Printed Craft Paper.
Legal Stuff:Nicki design property of *Keysha-chan
Character of Nicki property of *Demyrie